Alongside the waterfront, located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ashbridges Bay Park will host World Vision’s Toronto Water Walk this August 6th, 2016. Join us by registering below.
- Register your team today!
- Become a water expert – learn the facts on the global water crisis and how World Vision will put the funds to use
- Teams are responsible for arranging their own transportation before and after the walk (Keep in mind this walk begins & ends in the same location)
- Be sure to mark down that you will be in the Toronto walk when you register to help with coordination
- Individuals who raise over $25 will receive an official Water Walk T-Shirt! While quantities last.
- For any other questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 6th 2016
- 10:00am Meet at Ashbridge’s Bay
- 10:15am Fill up your jerry cans at the beach
- 10:20am Walk begins
- 12:00pm Walk completes
- Starting at the beginning of the board walk near Ashbridge’s Bay
- Half-point is at the end of board walk and end-point is back at the starting point