So you want to continue being a part of changing the planet?
This area is specifically for Youth Ambassadors who have received at least one certificate for their activities as as part of the program.
* Fill out a Youth Ambassador survey if you haven’t done so already. We would love to hear from you about your experience.
4 key ways you can continue the journey and grow deeper as a leader with World Vision:
- Stay on board as a Youth Ambassador – return as a Youth Ambassadors and continue learning, try new campaigns, rally support around new issues, and continue to making an impact.
- Become a Youth Ambassador Mentor – support, encourage, and empower New Youth Ambassadors as they set out to lead.
- Join one of our National Leadership Teams – Focused teams to take change to the next level.
- Be a part of our Speakers Bureau – Represent World Vision through speaking engagements.
- Go on a Leadership Trip – Fundraise to go see World Vision’s work first hand and make friends with youth who are agents of change in their own communities supported by World Vision.
- Start A WV Group – Practice what you have learned and invite others to join you as you build a community at your school, on campus, or in your city.