You are about to enter into an amazing journey, partnering with one of the world’s largest humanitarian organizations.
World Vision Youth Ambassadors are part of a leadership experience designed to equip young activists with the tools, community, and courage required to lead the social movements of our time.
Twice per year we bring aboard a national team of students to become Youth Ambassadors.
Applications for a the Fall start are due September 5th
Applications for a the Winter start are due January 5th
Applications are now open for the 2018-2019 year!
Be sure you meet the basic requirements below.
Youth Ambassador Candidates are:
- Passionate about wiping out poverty and injustice.
- Have a desire to inspire, equip, and mobilize your peers to do the same.
- Ready to be part of a Canada wide community of like minded youth and students.
- Resonate with our manifesto.
- Highly committed to learning and leading within a World Vision context and representing World Vision for the year.
- Be between 15-20 years old.
- Be a registered student with at least one year remaining in a Canadian educational institution.
- Have a strong reference – teacher, community leader, supervisor, instructor or World Vision staff.
- Be fully committed for 5-10 hours per month. (1 hr of which includes attending a monthly conference meeting online)
- Work towards fundraising and awareness raising goals you set with your coach 🙂
Are you up for the challenge?