The Youth Advocate and Youth Ambassador community is hands-on training for arrived and aspiring young activists.
Become a World Vision Youth Advocate to:
- Learn more about who you are and what strengths you have as a leader for change.
- Develop real-world experience with being both an advocate and an activist to end global poverty and injustice.
- Learn transferrable skills from experts – in leadership, community development, marketing, international development, and social change.
- Lead right where you are, bringing World Vision to your school, campus, or community
- Priority access to World Vision Youth trips and experience development projects in the field (fundraising required)
- Gain not only unique life experience but open the doors to many other leadership opportunities
World Vision Youth Ambassadors in the past have gone on to join World Vision staff, become champions of social justice, and even launch their own non-profit organizations impacting the world. Join a national community challenging one another in making something awesome happen.
Changing the world isn’t easy, but let’s do it anyway!