World Vision Canada Leadership Trip Experience
“Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.” Booker T. Washington
We want to change the world and we want to take you with us.
Do you want to go to places you never thought you’d see, with the best friends you didn’t know you had? Let us take you on a journey that will create positive change and a personal legacy; a journey that will, above all, leave a lifelong impact for you and everyone we meet along the way.
In a fast paced, technology centered world, we want you to go on an experience like no other. Slow down, live in the moment and join us on a journey that will awaken your soul and will make a difference from the second your feet hit the floor in the morning to the moment you close your eyes at night.
More than a trip, the Leadership Trip Experience in all its parts is journey designed to strengthen your leadership skills, equip you as a story teller, expose you to international development in World Vision Communities, connect you to global network of Youth and Students world wide playing their part in helping vulnerable children and their families become food secure.
World Vision Canada Leadership Trip Experience 2018 is headed to Ghana August 18 to 26!!
Learn more about the Leadership Trip To Ghana here.
Curious about our past Trips?!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What’s the primary objective of the leadership trips?World Vision Leadership trips are designed to be a hands-on leadership development experience. Exposed to both the beauty and the brokenness of the communities that we visit. You will return inspired, knowing you’ve created tangible change in a place of need, and ready to lead change right where you are.
- What are the exact details of the trip?Each trip is different. Expect to be immersed in the culture and community of the country you are visiting, to learn about it’s history, the people and the development needs, and to use a little elbow grease building homes and helping out in the communities.
- What are the costs?Each trip cost is slightly different because they are different experiences. Click on each of the pages above to find out more information.
- What do I need to get into the country?You’ll need at the very least a valid passport (make sure to check the expiry date).
- When should I book flights?Please wait until the deadline of the trip registration for each trip. We’ll be in contact via email with further information.
- What do I need to bring?We will be sending you a detailed packing guide with your orientation package, but generally what is needed are: closed toed shoes, tropical weather wear, journal. Please avoid bringing computers or expensive digital items.
- Who is this trip for?World Vision trips are for young people who are passionate about global change and looking to see more of World Vision’s work first hand.
- Will there be facilitators?Yes, there will be both male & female World Vision staff facilitating the entire ensuring a safe and inspiring experience.
- Any other questions?Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.