If you’re looking to help change the world, don’t try and do it on your own. Gather with others in your community to create LASTING CHANGE TOGETHER for the world’s most vulnerable.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
World Vision groups happen across Canada in many forms. They’re in schools, university & college campuses, and local communities. Some are small gatherings of a few like-hearted friends, others rally hundreds of people in the community. Some are called World Vision groups, clubs, chapters, or societies. All of our groups take action to chip away at injustice around the world.
See if there’s a WV group in your area Check out our resources for groups
START A WORLD VISION GROUP
If there isn’t a WV group in your community, maybe that’s why you’re here. Your community needs passionate leaders like yourself to rise up and help others BE change right where you are.
When you register as an official World Vision club:
- Be officially recognized and listed on our national groups directory
- Receive direct support from our World Vision staff
- Make connections with our national network of group leaders
- Access our exclusive club leaders resources
- Get a FREE official World Vision kit to help support your group
World Vision Leaders area (registered members only)